Flappy Duck Tip #3
- Tapping later, rather than earlier, is key to your success. If you tap too early, you’ll go higher than you intended and crash.
- A late tap will still allow you to fly through the gap if you tap quickly. You can’t control how fast you fall, but you can control how fast you rise.
Flappy Duck Tip #4
- You can use the sound effects to your advantage. Not only is it nice to hear the chime as you grab a star, the sound can help you maintain a steady rhythm.
- On the other hand, the gunshot-like noise when you crash can be upsetting. If it’s stressing you out, turn off the sound and switch to your favorite music to keep you calm. A cool head is important for success!
Flappy Bird Tip #5
- If you’re still having trouble, don’t get frustrated! Good self-esteem can be the deciding factor between winning and losing, in video games and real life.
- Should Flappy Duck make you upset, it’s probably time to take a break. Eye strain is a real killer for gamers everywhere, and you can’t win if you go totally blind. Relax, take a nap, and then go tackle those pipes one more time!