Flappy Duck Tip #1
- Find your rhythm and stick with it. You can get a rhythm going by “bouncing” your duck off the scenery (either mountains or buildings) in the background.
- Only deviate from your rhythm if the gaps in the pipes get higher or lower in very quick succession.
- Let the rhythm come to you naturally–as soon as you try to force it, you’ll be dead!
Flappy Duck Tip #2
- Use the trail of stars behind your duck to keep track of how high each jump takes you.
- This will allow you to figure out both how quickly you need to jump in order to make it to a higher gap, and the angle at which you fall so you’ll miss the edges of each pipe.