Farn Frenzy Tip #1
- Keep an eye on how much grass you have at all times. If you run out, your animals will begin to starve.
- Don’t always grow all the grass you can right away. Save some water in reserve in case you get distracted and need to give your animals some more grass quickly.
Farm Frenzy Tip #2
- Pick up after your ducks! If you leave their eggs alone too long, they’ll disappear.
- As soon as you see anything on the field, tap it to put it in the warehouse. There, you’ll have all the time you need to think about what you want to sell and what you need to keep to fulfill the level’s objectives.
Farm Frenzy Tip #3
- Look out for incoming bears! They will “eat” your animals if they catch them before you can put them in cages. Once they’re immobile, tap them again to place them in the warehouse.
- Only one bear will fit in the warehouse at a time, so don’t feel bad if one escapes before you can store it–escaping bears will run away without attacking you further.
- You can tell when bears are approaching by the shadows that will appear on the upper part of your field. Keep a sharp eye on this area so you can begin tapping there immediately when the bears become visible.