Farm Frenzy Tip #4
- If you have one very expensive thing to buy in the level, strategize about when you’ll buy it.
- For example, if you need to buy a sheep but not collect its wool, buy the sheep at the end of the level. That way you can safely spend some of your money on upgrades to your buildings, which will help you reach your other goals faster.
Farm Frenzy Tip #5
- Always be using your buildings. Unless you have to wait for resources to be produced, your facilities should always be in production.
- Processed items like powder and bread are more valuable at market than eggs or other raw materials. Even if you’ve already met an item’s quota, you can still produce it to get more coins.
Farm Frenzy Tip #6
- In general, you should try to sell something new immediately whenever the car comes back from market. A good influx of cash is essential if you’re going to buy the upgrades and livestock you need.
- If you notice a bear shadow starting to appear, make sure you send the car away immediately with some goods. You want to make sure you have enough room to house the bear, as it is very valuable.