Escape the Prison Room walkthrough to help you beat this neat locked-room puzzle game for iOS and Android from lcmobileapp79. This developer has already created fantasy- and horror-themed locked room puzzles, and Escape the Prison Room is their latest effort. It’s quite short at only 5 levels, but each level of Escape the Prison Room is very complicated. Our Escape the Prison Room walkthrough will help you with every step of all the levels. With so many hard puzzles, it’s not shameful to need an Escape the Prison Room walkthrough. Just tap various places around the room to collect items and solve puzzles. If you get stuck, consult this step by step Escape the Prison Room walkthrough for help.
Escape the Prison Room Level 1
- Take the blue cloth from the nail coat hanger and wipe the mirror clean. Tapping the mirror five times will reveal a board with white and grey tiles.
- Copy the pattern to unlock the hole in the left wall. Take the key.
- Use the key on the ball and chain to unlock it from the bed.
- Use the ball and chain on the wall over the desk on the right. Tap the wall several time to break through.
- Copy the pattern on the wall to open the main door lock.
Escape the Prison Room Level 2
- Remove a bar from the bed frame on the top right.
- Tap the yellow pillow to move it. There’s a screwdriver handle underneath it. Combine it with the pipe.
- Tap the left ladder to take the rings.
- Look under the left bed and grab the metal pipe.
- Unscrew the vent with the screwdriver. Take the valve inside.
- Look at the hole in the wall next to the door. Place the pipe into the hole and valve on top of the pipe. Tap the pipe and remove the file that will appear.
- Look at the bed on the right. Take the cloth and combine it with the file and the rings.
- Use the tool you made to break through the door.
Escape the Prison Room Level 3
- Open the book on the bottom bunk on the left. There’s a pattern inside.
- Take the bowl on the right-hand shelf. Pour the water into the toilet.
- Tap the pipe on the wall and remove the crowbar.
- Solve the scrambled puzzle on the wall by tapping the pieces. They will make a picture of two arms poking out of a cell with a cigarette. Use the crowbar on the picture and take the scissors.
- Return to the book. Use the scissors to cut it and remove a rolled-up paper.
- Use the paper on the mirror to look at it. Go to the toilet and copy the paper’s pattern with the toilet handle. Take the flashlight from the toilet.
- Look under the left bed with the flashlight. You will see a second pattern.
- Tap the right shelf and put down the bowl to see a third pattern.
- There is a fourth pattern on the pillow on the top left bed. Together, these patterns form a sequence: yellow, red, green, blue. Enter the sequence on the blue squares behind the puzzle. Take the keys from inside and unlock the door.
Escape the Prison Room Level 4
- Take the blue pot from the left-hand shelf.
- Take the stool from the floor on the right.
- Break the mirror with the stool and grab a piece of glass.
- Fill the cup with bucket water and pour it into the hole in the floor. Take the keys out of the hole.
- Remove the bedsheets on the left to reveal another set of keys.
- Tap the book on the right and remember the pattern. Use the pattern on the radio. This reveals a set of colors on the radio.
- Look at the wall over the bed and use the glass to smash through it.
- Look under the bed find another pattern of lines. Use this patten on the machine behind the wall over the bed.
- Take the keys from inside the machine. Use the keys in the door in the same color pattern that is on the radio to unlock the door.
Escape the Prison Room Level 5
- Look at the corner of the bottom bed. Take the dirty cloth.
- Take the hammer from behind the curtain and the cord on the right.
- Look under the table in the middle of the room and grab the Polaroid.
- Take a picture of the whole room with the Polaroid and attach it to the security camera.
- Use the hammer to take the nails off the top of the bed. Use the nails to hammer the photo to the security camera.
- Use the hammer again to break the handle off of the broom on the far wall.
- Zoom in on the table and look in the bowl of food. Take the magnet from inside the bowl.
- Combine the magnet, the handle, and the cord to make a magnet-on-a-stick. Look at the air vent on the left wall and use your tool to retrieve the screwdriver.
- Take the bottle from the pile of food in the corner table.
- Tip the bench upside down. Take the book of matches from under the bench and combine all the objects you have to make a Molotov cocktail.
- Hold the explosive up to the smoke detector on the ceiling. This will open the final door.