The Moron Test Walkthrough
Moron Test: Food Fight
1. “Touch the circle, then the octagon, the square.” Tap the blue circle, the green octagon, and the red square. Do not touch the yellow triangle.
2. “Today we’re serving pizza. Light it up on the menu.” Press the blue button.
3. “How many slices have pepperoni?” The answer is 5.
4. “How many slices have cheese?” The answer is 8.
5. “Touch the smallest square, after you touch the biggest one.” First, touch the orange rectangle and then the green square. Be careful that the shapes will change places.
6. “Turn on the black light.” Tap the switcher and flip it to turn on the black light.
7. Hint: “The black light reveals hidden instructions and objects. If you spot a switch, you must flip it before doing anything else.”
8. “Touch the backmost bird.” It is the bird in the bottom right corner.
9. “Touch the night to continue.” Touch the moon and not the knight.
10. “Press the orange buttons from right to left.” Be careful not to touch the blue button.
11. “Knock the wooden door until it opens.” Knock several times and a snake will come out.
12. “Touch the monkey’s left hand.” Tap the hand on the right of the board.
13. “Touch the lady bugs from smallest to largest, according to spot count.” Be careful to count the spots: begin the one on the back of the leftmost one. Continue with the second one from the right which has three spots, and so on.
14. “Touch the red circle, then the green square, then the orange triangle twice.” Be careful that after you touch the red circle, you’ll get other shapes of different colors on the screen.
15. “Touch the hare to continue.” Do not tap the hair.
16. “Enter 0.7734.” Enter the number and then press the equal sign.
17. Here you’ll get a hint which you should remember: “It’s the third one.”
18. “Don’t press the blue button, then press the red one.” Press only the red one.
19. “Touch the monkeys from smallest to largest, according to ear size.” Begin with the one with the head upside down, then continue with the one on the left, and so on.
20. “Touch the biggest triangle.” Be careful that this stage has a switch which you’ll have to flip. After you flip it, touch the white triangle which will appear.
21. “Quick! Close the door!” You’ll see a giraffe in a toilet but you must be very fast to close the door.
22. “Touch the smallest number.” The answer is 9.000.
23. “Touch the frontmost bird.” It’s the one in the left lower corner.
24. “Put out the bigger candle.” It’s the blue one, because the yellow is already put out.
25. “How many slices have pepperoni?” The answer is 8.
26. “We’re all out of pizza. Quick! Turn off the light!” Press the blue button.
27. “How many strawberries were there?” The answer is 2.
28. “Touch the bass to continue.” Press the musical instrument.
29. “Press the biggest red apple.” Press the small red apple on the right and not the tomato.
30. “Spray the soda.” Turn your device upside down.
31. “Touch the card that matches.” Be careful to press the card that matches with the previous picture.
32. “Crack open the egg.” Tap the egg until it cracks.
33. “Touch the cows from largest to smallest.” Begin with the one in the upper right corner, then continue with the one in the lower left corner, and so on.
34. Checkpoint: “Touch the orange apple to continue.” Touch the orange apple in the title sentence.
35. “Next up…Ice cream. Light it up on the menu.” Touch the red button.
36. “Touch the ingredients to add them to the cone.” Remember the arrangement in the previous picture: chocolate, blue, blue and yellow sticks, and white.
37. “Touch the smallest green square, then the biggest orange circle, then the smallest red triangle.” Be careful at the shapes and colors in the following pictures.
38. “Touch the blue button.” Be careful that this stage has a switch which you’ll have to flip.
39. “Touch the red buttons from left to right, then touch the remaining buttons from left to right.” Be careful when changing the direction of pressing.
40. Touch the colored glasses in the order previously described: green, blue, blue, green, blue, green, red, green, green.
41. What is the first word of this sentence? The answer is “What” (the capital letter)