Where’s My Water? is a physics based puzzle game app created by Disney. The object of Where’s My Water? is to help Swampy the Alligator take a shower by guiding the water from underground into his tub through various layers of the earth.
There are over 140 puzzles starting with four chapters of 20 puzzles each that have a surrounding theme. Stay tuned for new chapters included in Where’s My Water? updates (FREE). There are free and paid versions of the game for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android.
Where’s My Water? Walkthrough & App Guide
Setup for Where’s My Water?
- · Download the Where’s My Water? app from the App Store or the Android Market
- · Open the app and click PLAY!
How To Play Where’s My Water?
- · Click “Meet Swampy” then click the button with the “1”
- · The first level is the easiest to get the water flowing. Drag your finger along the three ducks right down the middle of the screen to release the water being blocked by the cracked pipe and dirt
- · At the end of each level, there are three buttons under your score.
- Click “Replay” to play that level again
- Click “Next” to move on to the next level
- Click “Levels” to go to the page that holds the levels of the game
- · In all levels of Where’s My Water?, the point is the get the water to go into the broken pipe of Swampy’s tub, so always lead the water to it.
- · As the levels increase, the difficulty advances, so you have to strategically move the water through various obstacles.
*Note: Though it’s animated, the water moves in a realistic path. This is where the physics comes in. If you can’t do it in real life, then you can’t do it in the game.
Where’s My Water? Bonus
- · There is a bonus based on time for quick completion.
- · Making the water touch the ducks gives a bonus.
- · Extra water touching Swampy is also a bonus.
- · Collect the shower items to unlock bonus levels.
Cool Apps Man brings you the latest app walkthroughs, cheats, solutions, guides, reviews and news for iOS and Android applications.
By Trinisha Richardson