Papa Pear Level 160 Cheats and Tips
Here are all the tips, cheats and strategies for Papa Pear Saga Level 160. In level 160 of Papa Pear Saga you must use 6 Papa Grande. This level is really hard, but our tips will help you get through Papa Pear Saga level 160 in no time!
Papa Pear Saga Level 160 Cheats Tip #1: First shoot the Papa Pear on the left side of the board
- First shoot the Papa Pear on the left side of the board
- You’re going to get a lot of bounces this way.
- A lot of bounces will occur on the sides.
- Getting a lot of bounces matters a lot because you need them to get 6 Mega Papa Pears.
- You will start out with no boosters.
Papa Pear Saga Level 160 Cheats Tip #2: What to do when a Papa Grande Booster appears
- What to do when you first get a Papa Grande Booster
- Immediately take aim at it to capture it.
- Remember, you are using a papa pear to obtain that Papa Grande Booster that you need to get 6 and move to the next level.
- Using that Papa Grande will also increase your chances of hitting more objects, which leads to more bounces.
- Remember – More bounces lead to more Papa Grande Boosters.
Papa Pear Saga Level 160 Cheats Tip #3: Clear space
- Clear as much space as possible
- Clearing as much space as possible will allow the Papa Grande Booster to be accessible.
- Papa Grandes can be put anywhere on the board.
- And you do not want them trapped in between acorns and berries that you will have to work hard to get.
- That’s why the more space you have the better.
- A great free booster in level 160 is the Fire Ball Papa Pear booster
- You will get them in the beginning and there are two of them.
- Using the Fire Ball Papa Pears will give you access to more room and clear out a lot of space.
Papa Pear Saga Level 160 Cheats Tip #4
If you’re having trouble still with Papa Pear Saga level 160, checkout this video below to see how to beat the entire level of Papa Pear Saga level 160! This will be sure to help you, get you passed the level, and give a visual to everything we’ve discussed for level 160!