Godus Wiki and Gameplay Guide to create glorious life. Have you ever wonderd what it be like to be a God, sitting high atop in the clouds while you shift and shape civilazation? Well thanks to 22Cans’ Godus, now you can. Godus is available for all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Having trouble brining life to the land? With our Godus wiki and gameplay guide, you’ll never have to worry about letting down your people.
From the mind of Peter Molyneux, the man behind Populous and Black & White, comes Godus. Started as a Kickstarter campaign, Godus puts you in the shoes of a God complete with the powers to form and alter the advancement of life. From sculpting land to being worshiped by followers, you’ll be getting the full on god like experience. giving life can be hard work. But don’t get your robe all twisted. Our Godus wiki and gameplay will give you all the assistence you’ll need.
In Godus, you’ll begin the game with two followers drowning in a mass of water. After saving their lives, you’ll need to sculpt the land that will soon become their home and civilzation. In order to do this you’ll need to have your followers breed, build homes, and more. In addition to that, it’ll be up to you to beautify the land and give the people a reason to worship you. But it’s not all rainbows and sunshine as you’ll even have the power to weild wrath and destruction. Throughout the game, you’ll need to bring your world from the primitive age to the space age.
Godus is the a must have game for any fan of the God-game genre. Whether it’s exploring new lands or discovering life’s mysteries beneath the surface, Godus is a highly entertaining game that lives up the the hype. But keep in mind, Godus is an extrememly complex game. So, when you’re feeling lost, just look to our Godus wiki and gameplay guide.
Godus Wiki and Gameplay Guide
- Godus is all about creating a massive population. Therefore, expanding should be your number once concern.
- Whether it be sculpting new land over water or removing boulders, building livable areas is the key to achieving success in the game. Remember, sculpt so that you can maximize your land. In addition to that, it will also unlock new features.
- Once you have new land, send a builder or even multiple builders to create shelter.
- Never become stagnant with your land. Always keep building upwards and onwards.
- As you begin to lay the foundation to your civilization, think compactly. This is true even while you access newly expanded land.
- in other words, place your buildings and so forth close together to conserve space.
- Every inch counts. With it, you can place even more shelters and increase your population.
It’s All About Belief
- Belief is your energy resource and it is how you maintain your godly powers. It is generated by the faith of your followers.
- Building homes and huts is your biggest chance to increase belief. Log into the game often to collect the belief because the early huts will not be able to collect much of it.
- However, you can also increase your belief by simply removing rocks and trees.
- If need be, you can spend your gems to speed things along and get a much needed belief boost.