Flying Bieber Tip #5
- As with all Flappy Bird games, developing rhythm is incredibly important to succeeding.
- It’s hard to teach rhythm, but you should keep in mind that Bieber’s head moves much slower than the avatars for other games.
- This means you don’t have to tap so frantically. You can take your time between taps. Don’t be afraid to let Bieber drift down a bit.
Flying Bieber Tip #6
- This isn’t a tip so much as some helpful advice. Take some time between each loss. You are going to lose a lot, and playing many times in succession will only frustrate you.
- Instead, put the phone down and come back to it later. It’s easier to tackle that high score after you’ve had some time to recuperate.