Want to figure out your IQ? The new What’s My IQ app is a free IQ test and series of quizzes that will determine your intelligence quotient. Below is a full What’s My IQ Walkthrough for cheats, solutions, answers, and guides to all levels of the What’s My IQ app by Orangenose Studios. Play the What’s My IQ app to test your knowledge with these brainteasers on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Facebook. To avoid the indignity that might follow from your What’s My IQ app score, use this What’s My IQ Walkthrough for videos and all the answers to this puzzle game. Scroll to the bottom for What’s My IQ Text Walkthroughs.
What’s My IQ Walkthrough, Cheats & Guide
What’s My IQ Level 1-5
What’s My IQ Level 6-10
What’s My IQ Level 11-20
- IQ Question – Unlock the screen.
- Answer – Slide the button to the LEFT.
- IQ Question – Which number is the biggest?
- Answer – The number 36 is biggest (in size).
- IQ Question – If 1=5, 2=15, 3=40, 4=50, then 5=?
- Answer – 5=1
- IQ Question – Mary is the sister-in-law of my dad’s only brother. Who is Mary to me?
- Answer – Mary is your mother.
- IQ Question – Which number is the smallest?
- Answer – The word “number” is the smallest in size in comparison to the other numbers in the question.
- IQ Question – Type the biggest number possible.
- Answer – 999
- IQ Question – Which direction is the torchlight facing?
- Answer – The torchlight is facing left (the left button).
- IQ Question – If there are 6 sisters in a family, each with 1 brother, how many children are there in the family all together?
- Answer – There are 7 children in the family (they all have the same brother).
- IQ Question – Tear the note into two pieces.
- Answer – Use two fingers to tear the dollar apart.
- IQ Question – How many candles are there on the cake?
- There are zero candles on the cake (there is no cake).
- IQ Question – Correct the arrows.
- Tilt your phone vertically so the arrows are pointing in the correct direction.
- IQ Question – Which direction is the torchlight shining again?
- None, the torchlight is not shining.
- IQ Question – Tap the pail with water.
- Tap the words “pail” and “water” at the same time.
- IQ Question – Clean up the car.
- Wipe your finger across the car until it is clean.
- IQ Question – Create an earthquake.
- Shake your device to create an earthquake.
- IQ Question – Correct the arrows again.
- Rub the “s” off of arrows (there is only one arrow).
- IQ Question – Tap stop when the 6th light bulb lights up.
- Tap start, then stop when the 6th light bulb lights up. (Really, tap when the 5th light bulb lights up to make it in time.
- IQ Question – Put all the objects into the dotted lines.
- Drag the bottle and the star into the dotted lines. Drag the diamond on top of the star.
- IQ Question – Tap all the even numbers.
- Tap the word “even,” 22, and 14.
- IQ Question – Tap the pail with water again.
- Turn your device upside down to reveal which pail has water in it. Tap the middle pail of the top row that has water in it.
Not looking for the What’s My IQ App Walkthrough? Take a Free Online IQ Test here!