The Moron Test Walkthrough
The Moron Test: Skip Day
1. “Touch the sad face.” Press the yellow smiley.
2. “Touch the tire closest to the giraffe”
3. “Open the windows from right to left.” Tap the windows beginning with the right side.
4. “Click the back tire 3 times”
5. “Quick! Wake up the turtle!” Be quick to tap the turtle.
6. “Click the seat belt to continue.” Click the seat belt in the middle.
7. “Press the red button once, after blue, but before green.” Be careful that the positions of the buttons will change when you tap them.
8. “Quick! Click the yellow and then the red light.” Be quick to tap the traffic lights.
9. “Shake the fly off of the giraffe.” Shake your device to get rid of the fly.
10. You’ll get a hint: “When you see flies you must shake them off the notecard before doing anything else!”
11. “Click the eastmost bird.” Be careful, the compass shows the east instead of south. So, click the bird in the bottom of the notecard.
12. “Press the buttons from left to right.” Begin with the red button on the left and then the green, and so on. Be careful that the buttons will change their shapes.
13. “Click the cloths to continue.” Click on the cloths with the square pattern in the middle, and not on the clothes or the “closed” sign.
14. “Which sign does not belong?” The answer is the third sign which says “beach” (no initial capital letter).
15. “Click the sand castle!” Click the sand castle on the right.
16. “Click the happy face!” Don’t be mislead, the big face here is not happy. Instead, the happy face is very small and you’ll find it in the bottom right corner.
17. “Click the beach balls from smallest to largest!” Be careful, the smallest ball is the second, counting from the right.
18. “Click the third crab.” Tap each of the stones until you discover the third crab. Be careful there is a lady bug as well.
19. “Click the numbers highest to lowest according to value.” Click the following series: 102, 52, 17, 10.3, 9
20. “Click the star fish:” You’ll find it on the leftmost side of the notecard.
21. “Click the taller elephant.” It’s the elephant on the left.
22. “Quick! Click the next 6 crabs.” Click the stones and you’ll find the crabs underneath them. Be careful, there will be other animals appearing as well.
23. “Click the bird’s left eye.” Click the eye of the bird on the right.
24. “Click the ducks, biggest to small est, ignoring eye size.” Begin with the one on the right and be careful that the second one in size is the third one on the row.
25. “How many flies are left?” You are asked to shake twice. The answer is 0.
26. “Click the sail to continue.” Click the boat’s sail on the left.
27. “Which does not belong?” The minuscule lady bug under the rug.
28. “Quick! Wake up the elephant!” Click the elephant to blow air into the kite.
29. “Click the lifesavers that are orange and white, from smallest to largest.” Begin with the smaller lifesaver on top and continue with the second from the bottom. Then eliminate the other lifesavers, from the smallest to the largest.
30. “Click the remaining lifesavers from top to bottom.” Just click on the white lifesaver and then on the orange ones.
31. “Push down the pump three times.” Tap the pump three times.
32. “Click the monkey to continue.” Press the monkey to make it throw the duck to the giraffe.
33. “How many crabs were awake?” The answer is four (remember the image before).
34. “Click the starred fish to continue.” Click the fish with a star on the left not the star fish.
35. “Click the tank to wake up the fishes.” Click the tank several times to wake up the fishes.
36. “Press the green button to fail.” Do not press anything, just wait for the next notecard.
37. “Click the green turtle, then the pink turtle.” Click the green turtle, then shake the device to be able to click the pink turtle.
38. “Click the biggest upside down happy face.” Turn your device upside down and you’ll get the happy face in yellow.
39. “Click the water to continue.” Be careful, do not click the tank but the water of the sea.
40. “Count the number of F’s on the sign. Then, click anywhere to continue.” There are 6 F’s.
41. “How many F’s were on the sign?” .