The Moron Test Walkthrough
Moron Test: Winter Break
1. “Build a snowman! Touch the snowballs from biggest to smallest.” Start with the one on the left. Then add the hat after you add the arms.
2. On the next page you’ll be given a hint: ICE. Then, you’ll be asked to spell the word by selecting and touching on the letters I-C-E from a group of letters that also contains other letters.
3. “Touch any penguin to continue.” Be careful to do it quickly.
4. “Press the red button to continue.” The button is in an ice block, so you have to first break the ice.
5. “Touch anywhere to continue.” At this stage you will also be warned that “our buttons have frozen over. You have to break the ice before you press them.”
6. Checkpoint: “Touch the B to continue.” Touch the letter B and not the bee.
7. “Touch the penguins from smallest to largest.” Start with the second one from the left and end with the first from the left.
8. “Press the buttons from left to right.” Follow this sequence: blue-yellow-red-blue-green.
9. “Touch the penguin to continue.” Tap the ice several times than tap the penguin.
10. “Which does not belong?” The sleigh.
11. “Touch the shortest icicle.” It is the first on the right.
12. “Touch the sticks to start a fire, but don’t get burned.” Be careful how you use the sticks because the fire will appear almost instantly.
13. Checkpoint: “Touch the win pen to continue.” Touch the pen and not the penguin.
14. “Quick! Touch the turtle.” You have to be very fast.
15. You’ll be given a hint: “Snow.” Then, spell the word S-N-O-W by selecting and touching the word’s letter from a larger set of letters.
16. “Touch the snow globe to continue.” Tap the snowman in the globe on the right.
17. “Touch the penguins from smallest to largest.” Be careful, there is a very small penguin on the right, next to the biggest one. Also, tap carefully because the penguins will change positions.
18. “Press the buttons from right to left.” Be careful, many of them are in ice blocks which move around. So, you’ll have to press them several times.
19. “Touch the largest square ice block.” Be careful that most of the ice blocks on the board are rectangles. The only square is the small one in the lower part of the board.
20. “Touch the mousse to continue.”Do not touch the mouse.
21. “Touch the next six blue buttons.” Be careful because all the buttons are encased in ice blocks and they change positions all the time.
22. “Quick! Touch the frozen green button!” Be quick to break the ice block and release the button.
23. “Touch the snowflake that matches!”At this stage you’ll first get a hint in the form of a snowflake. You’ll have to remember its shape in order to match it with the one on the next screen.
24. “Press the orange button, then blue twice, then green.” Be careful to maintain the order.
25. “Quick! Touch the giraffe!” You’ll first see a frog, then, a turtle, and, eventually, a giraffe completely dressed in blue.
26. “Press the red button 5 times.” Be careful, the button will be encased in an ice block and then will change its color.
27. Checkpoint: “Which one has the most carrots?” Answer: the middle bunch.
28. “Press the buttons from left to right.” Begin with the red button, be careful that two of the buttons are in ice blocks.
29. You’ll be given a hint, the word: WINTER. Spell the word by selecting the letters W-I-N-T-E-R from the set of letters on the board.
30. “Which does not belong?” The turtle in the right corner with a white spot on the face.
31. “Touch the timer.” Touch the clock.
32. “Press the red button, then blue twice, then green, then orange twice.” Be careful that the position of the buttons will change.
33. “Don’t touch the Dad, touch the Son.” Touch the smaller penguin and not the sun.
34. You’ll get a hint: a penguin.
35. “Quick! Touch the frog!” Do not touch the “continue” red button and wait until the frog briefly. Be careful that there will be several penguins showing up.
36. “Press the green button twice, then blue three times, then orange, then red four times.” Be careful that the positions of the buttons will change.
37. At this stage you are asked to spell a word. Remember the previous hint: PENGUIN and select the letters from the given set.
38. “Help the turtle get food for winter.” Shake your device to make the apple fall.