This is a full walkthrough of the “Moron Test” a very popular game for both IPhone and Android.
The Moron Test Walkthrough
The Moron Test: Old School
You can check a video walkthrough of this game here:
1. First you will be asked to carry out a very simple task: to press the red button in order to begin.3. Tap the sun icon when prompted: Now touch the sun. Don’t worry it’s not hot. 4. Tap the Saturn icon when prompted: touch the remaining planet. 5. Now, touch the plus sign when prompted. 6. Tap carefully the screen to crack the eggs from left to right.7. Press the buttons on the screen in the requested order: red, blue, green.8. Choose the duck in the bottom right side when prompted: Touch the biggest duck.9. A checkpoint will follow. Here you should press the bee and not the letter “B.”10. “Press the orange button, then green twice, then blue.” This stage might pose some difficulties: as you press the orange button, the green and the blue one will change positions. Then, when you’ll be pressing the green button, their positions will change again.11. “Touch the computer mouse:” be careful not to touch the real mouse.12. “Touch the ducks from largest to smallest:” begin with the one on the right side. Be careful that the smallest one is right behind the largest one.13. “Pay attention: Touch anywhere to continue.” Tap the screen.14. You’ll be shown three numbers: 1, 3, 5. The next screen will show you four other numbers (136, 7, 9, 10) and ask you to press the number which is the result if you add the previous numbers together. And the answer is 9.15. The next screen is a checkpoint and another request: touch the “male” icon and not the “mail” icon. 16. At this stage you are required to press the green button five times. 17. “Touch the biggest square diamond.” Be careful to touch the one on the right on top, and not the rectangle on the left (which is bigger but is not a square).
18. “Crack the eggs from smallest to largest.” Begin with the one on the right side. 19. “Touch the ducks biggest to smallest according to eye size.” Be careful that the eye size is not proportionate to the body size. Also the ducks will change positions when you select them. 20. Although it has an inscription calling you to continue, don’t press the red button. Be careful that it will take a few seconds until you pass to the next level. This will tempt you touch it. 21. Another checkpoint: “Everything with a brain makes it this fair. You are now an average mammal.” The task on this page is to touch the pie. Be careful that you have to press the pie icon and not the Pi (π) number 3.14.22. “Tap the egg until it cracks open.” You will have to be patient and tap the egg 11 times. 23. Here you have to be very very fast: as a duck will pop up for less than a second, you’ll have to tap it right away.
24. Be careful to keep in mind the hint from this stage: “it’s the green one.”25. Press the red button seven times. Be careful as the button will change its position after you tap it.26. Checkpoint: “6 out of 10 chimpanzees consider you slightly smart.” The question here is “Which has the most carats.” Chose the diamond and not the carrots.27. Another tricky one: from smallest to biggest, press the numbers, according to their size. The order will be: 2, 37, 15, 14, 23. Be careful that the position of the numbers will change while you play.27. Another tricky one: from smallest to biggest, press the numbers, according to their size. The order will be: 2, 37, 15, 14, 23. Be careful that the position of the numbers will change while you play.28. Read the message “You are doing great so far,” but don’t press the button that says “Start over.”
29. On this page you’ll see a compass. You will be asked to press the North once and the South twice. Be careful to stop after you touch South. The directions of the compass will change completely and the South will be on the position of East.
30. First look at the shape and at the elements it was made of. It is an “A” made of tens of little “4”s. Then answer the question: “Which number made the shape?” .
31. “Right click the mouse.” Be careful, as you must press the button on your left because the mouse is turned up-side down.
32. At this stage you will see four different buttons but no instructions. You must remember the hint you read several stages before: it’s the green one.
33. Another checkpoint and the question you have to answer here is: “Don’t touch the Dad, touch the Sun.” Be careful not to touch the penguin dad’s son but the yellow Sun above the two penguins.
34. “Press the Orange button ten times.” Be careful because after several tap the button will change its position and will become green. Stop clicking when it turns green, then click it again when it turns orange for the final three times.
35. “Crack the smallest egg to continue.” The smallest egg is right in the sentence and not in the series of eggs below.
36. “Quick! Press the blue button.”At this stage you’ll have to be very fast to press the blue button.
37. First take care of the hint: it’s as easy as ABC. Then touch the screen to move to the next screen. You’ll see a list of words. You don’t have to memorize them, just notice that they are arranged in alphabetical order. On the next page, you’ll see represented the objects named on the previous page: bee, blue button, carrot, compass, computer, diamond, duck, earth, egg, envelope.
On the last page, you will be asked to tap a green arrow. Turn your device around and the arrow will turn green and “up.” You finished.