Texas hold ’em (also known as hold’em or holdem) is a variation of the standard card game of poker. The game consists of two cards being dealt face down to each player and then five community cards being placed face-up by the dealer—a series of three (“the flop”) then two additional single cards (“the turn” and “the river” or “fourth and fifth street” respectively), with players having the option to check, bet, raise or fold after each deal; i.e., betting may occur prior to the flop, “on the flop”, “on the turn”, and “on the river”.
In Texas hold ’em, as in all variants of poker, individuals compete for an amount of money or chips contributed by the players themselves (called the pot). Because the cards are dealt randomly and outside the control of the players, each player attempts to control the amount of money in the pot based either on the hand they are holding, or on their prediction as to what their opponents may be holding. The objective of winning players is not to win every individual hand, but rather to make mathematically and psychologically correct decisions regarding when and how much to bet, raise, call or fold. By making such decisions, winning poker players can maximize their expected gain on each round of betting, thereby increasing their long-term winnings.
Poker is played from a standard pack of 52 cards. (Some variant games use multiple packs or add a few cards called jokers.) The cards are ranked (from high to low) Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Ace. (Ace can be high or low, but is usually high). There are four suits (spades, hearts, diamonds and clubs); however, no suit is higher than another. All poker hands contain five cards, the highest hand wins.
Ranked from high to low:
Royal Flush, Straight Flush, Four of a Kind, Full House, Flush, Straight, Three of a Kind, Two Pair, Pair
Texas Hold’em Poker RY
It is an absolute texas holdem game for android system. You can play it as a guest. Get $3000 free chips for new users, so when you download it you can play it. Register for extra $1500 free chips.
Touch “PLAY NOW” button, you will be sent to a random poker room according to how the chips you have. Touch and hold “PLAY NOW” button, you can choose poker room by yourself. There’re newbie, medium and advanced, sorted by the quantity of chips.
Normally, every play has 15 seconds to make a decision (call, raise, re-raise, check, bet). Those rooms marked “lightning” only has 10 seconds for each of you, they are quick rooms.
While playing, you can send “kiss” “rose” “tissue” “egg” “bomb” to other players on the same table. Also you can text and send emotions. You can add them as friends.
Our surprise box sends bonus every 10 minutes while playing, in case you don’t have enough to play.
1. The two cards you hold are the only cards that set you apart from the other players and give you the chance to win.
2. All of the face-up cards are community cards, shared by you and every other player. It’s vital that you focus on what those cards could mean to someone else at least as much as you focus on what they mean to you. In particular, keep your eyes open for your opponents’ straight and flush possibilities.
3. Watch other players. You can learn a lot about other players by watching them, unless they’re really skilled.
4. Other players are watching you. They’ll be looking for these same behaviors in you, so try to mix it up a little. Play with your chips and act like you’re trying to decide if you want to raise, then fold. Try not to act or appear too excited when you get a good hand, or see a good card turn up on the table.
5. Bluff. Of course, it’s important to bluff occasionally to keep others guessing. You can do this by raising after a card shows up, making everyone else think you have the nuts with that card. This works better when you’re in position.
6. Use your position. By this, I mean your position in the hand. The last person to bet has the biggest advantage because you can figure how good other people’s hands are by how they bet. If someone bets big, it generally means they have really good cards, especially if it’s early in the hand. This would be a good time for you to get out if your hand isn’t great.
7. Don’t be afraid to fold. Sometimes it’s hard when you have a good hand, but they’re not the nuts. Some hands, like a gut-shot straight -this is when you have 4 cards to a straight (like a 8, 9, Jack and Queen) and all you’re missing is one of the middle cards of that straight (the 10)- are almost impossible to get and should be folded.
8. Have fun. Most importantly remember that this is just a game and you should have fun.