Pepper Panic Saga cheats, answers, tips, hints, and strategy guide have arrived on Cool Apps Man! From King, the creators of the popular Candy Crush Saga and Pet Rescue Saga comes Pepper Panic Saga! Here you will find all the Pepper Panic Saga cheats, answer, walkthroughs, guides, tips, and hints! Pepper Panic Saga is a game filled with pepper popping madness. Pepper Panic saga is currently available on Facebook, and the level structure of Pepper Panic Saga is very similar to Candy Crush Saga. Each level is laid out on a grid, and you need to switch the positions of different colored peppers to make matches! Now here are all the Pepper Panic Saga cheats, answers, guides, tips, and Walkthroughs!
As stated earlier, Pepper Panic Saga is very similar to Candy Crush Saga. Peppers of different colors (red, green, yellow, orange, and purple) are spread around a grid-like level structure. By switching the positions of the peppers and matching three or more of the same color pepper, the matched peppers will combine into one bigger pepper. These bigger peppers will continue to grow with every match made until they will eventually pop. When a pepper pops, it scores you a lot of points and simultaneously makes every pepper of the same color grow a little more. In the beginning, the goal of each level is to score a certain amount of points in a limited amount of moves, but soon becomes more complicated with the addition of level objectives (for example, pop 25 red peppers and 30 green peppers) and the evil pepper-thief Mr. Claws, who tries to steal your bigger peppers. Sound like a lot to handle?
Well don’t fret because we have all the Pepper Panic Saga cheats, Pepper Panic Saga answers, Pepper Panic Saga tips, Pepper Panic Saga hints, Pepper Panic Saga walkthrough and Pepper Panic Saga strategy guide’s right here!
Pepper Panic Saga Cheats & Walkthroughs
Tip #1: Don’t always go for the suggested moves.
- When you take a long time to make a move, a suggested move will appear by shaking three peppers that can be matched. While these are good if you truly have no other options, don’t immediately go for them or rely on them, because a lot of the time there are better options.
Tip #2: Types of pepper popping combos:
- Match of 3: combines three peppers into one bigger pepper.
- Match of 4: combines four peppers into one bigger pepper, and clears the whole row or column, depending on if you matched the peppers horizontally or vertically.
- Match of 5: combines five peppers into one bigger pepper, and grows all peppers of that same color, as if you had popped a pepper.
- Match in an L shape or a cross: combines all the peppers into one bigger pepper, and clears both the row and the column that the match was made in.
Tip #3: Pop 10 peppers in a row to get a Pepper Panic.
- This is done easily by targeting one color of pepper, so that every time a pepper pops, the other half-grown peppers are likely to pop as well. If they do, this will set off a chain reaction and likely cause a Pepper Panic.