Greek God 2048 Tips #2: Use the Buddy System
- Sometimes your tiles just slip out. If you can’t keep them in the corner, don’t worry. Just be sure to keep the two most advanced tiles next to each other at all times.
- Look for opportunities to work the biggest tile back into one of the corners. It’s more likely than you’d think.
Greek God 2048 Tips #3: Stack Up Tiles
- You might think that keeping the board totally clear is a perfect strategy. Actually, the opposite is true.
- Keep one row or column full of tiles. Then accumulate more tiles on the other side of the board.
- If you combine the tiles correctly, you should be able to stack them all up as pictured and make lots of big combos at once.