Charm King answers, cheats, and tips for all of the levels of this new matching game for Android and iOS! Can you match all of the leaves, mushrooms, butterflies and clouds? Are you stuck? If you’re having trouble mastering the most recent level, you can find all of the answers with our Charm King answers, cheats, and tips!
Charm King was developed by PlayQ Inc. The company also previously created Bubble Blitz–a fun game that also involved matching. Charm King is a bit of a step up from Bubble Blitz, however, and allows the viewer expanded gameplay options, and better graphics.
Charm King is a lot like other popular matching games available right now, such as Farm Heroes Saga and CandyCrush. What differentiates Charm King and makes it a unique experience, however, is the story. The King must find his way through the map by beating level after level. This journey gives Charm King a whole different feeling than its peer games.
The basic idea behind Charm King is that you must make matches and collect items from the board in a limited amount of moves. In some cases, if you do well, the sun in the top right corner will reward you by enchanting items. Enchanted items allow you to collect double the amount as normal. You always want to collect as much as possible in as few moves as possible. As the game goes on, this will get more and more difficult. This is where our Charm King answers will come to the rescue!
If you’re having trouble getting through each level, have no fear! You can use our Charm King answers, cheats and tips to whiz through the levels, and improve your gameplay! Take a look at the following pages for tips on how to master Charm King.
Charm King Answers Levels 1 – 3
- On this first level, the King will walk you through how to do this.
- Collect 9 clouds in 12 moves or less.
- You must match 3 clouds horizontally or vertically to collect them.
- You must collect 12 leaves in 14 moves or less.
- Again, the King will show you how to do things.
- He will teach you how to make larger combinations of 4.
- The King also explains about enchanted charms, which are worth double.
- On this level, the King explains how to make an L or T shaped match.
- You must collect 9 butterflies and 9 blue gems in 16 moves or less.
- Making an L or T will enchant the charms you have, resulting in more points.